|Dr. Yi Yuan|
|AuthorDefaultA… 文章CopyFromAuthorship Hits2890 UpdateTime2011-9-15  |
Dr. YI Yuan
· Position: Assistant Professor
· Areas of Expertise: International Relations
· Research Interests: International Relations in Southeast Asia, Chinese Diaspora, Power and Culture in International Relations, Geopolitics
· Postal Address: Nan’an Building, Xiamen University, 422 Siming South Road, Xiamen, Fujian, China, 361005
· E-mail: email@example.com
· PhD in International Politics, School of International Studies, Peking University, Sept 2006-July 2011
· Joint PhD Training Program, Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies, Waseda University, Sept 2008-Aug 2010
· Bachelor in Economics, China Center for Economic Research, Peking University, Sept 2003-July 2006
· Bachelor in Diplomacy, School of International Studies, Peking University, Sept 2002-July 2006
· School of International Relations/Research School for Southeast Asia Studies, Xiamen University, Assistant Professor, July 2011 to present
· History of Modern International Relations, 2014 to present
· Contemporary Diplomacy of Japan, 2012 to present
· International Strategy, 2012-2017
· Second Prize of the 8th Young Teachers’ Teaching Skills Competition of Xiamen University, November 2013
· “On the Differences of State Behaviors in China-Indochina Cultural Diplomacy: An Analysis of Geo-Setting and Cultural Influence”, Journal of Xiamen University (Arts & Social Science), No.6, 2018, pp.93-105.
· “Cultural Exchange between China and Vietnam since the Beginning of the New Century”，Wang Qin, ed., Annual Report on the Development of Southeast Asia (2016-2017), Beijing, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2018, pp.336-353.
· “On the Evolution of Vietnam-US Relations since 1995”, Wang Qin, ed., Annual Report on the Development of Southeast Asia (2015-2016), Beijing, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2016, pp.227-244.
· “The Recent Political, Economic and Diplomatic Situation in Vietnam”, Wang Qin, ed., Annual Report on the Development of Southeast Asia (2014-2015), Beijing, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2015, pp.259-276.
· “The Development of China’s High-Speed Rail and High-Speed Rail Diplomacy”, จุลสารจีนศึกษา (Report on China Studies), No.15, 2015, pp.10-15.
· “An Analysis on the Development and Influence of Chinese Education in Vietnam since the End of Cold War”, Li Qirong, Chen Zhiqiang, Tan Tianxing & Shao Yuanzhou, eds., Leapfrogging and Transformation: Overseas Chinese and Chinese Merchants from the Perspective of International Business, Shanghai, Fudan University Press, 2015, pp.298-309.
· “Thinking on the Current Development of Chinese Education in Vietnam”，Around Southeast Asia, No.7, 2014, pp.50-54.
· “A Review and Outlook of Recent Political and Economic Situation in Vietnam”, Wang Qin, ed., Annual Report on the Development of Southeast Asia (2013-2014), Beijing, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2014, pp.225-243.
· “An Analysis on the Development of Vietnam’s Cultural Diplomacy”, Southeast Asian Affairs, No.1, 2014, pp.41-49.
· “The Development of Chinese Associations and Chinese Education in Vietnam since the beginning of Doi Moi”, Chinese Education Studies, No.3, 2013, pp.68-77.
· “New Economic Development of Chinese in Vietnam since Doi Moi”, Around Southeast Asia, No.11, 2013, pp.70-74.
· “A Brief Analysis on the Formation and Social Status of the Vietnamese Community in Japan”, Southeast Asian Affairs, No.1, 2011, pp.54-60, 72.
· “The Formation and Political Participation of Vietnamese Americans”, Around Southeast Asia, No.2, 2011, pp.67-72.
· “An Analysis on the Social Status of the Chinese in North Vietnam（1954-1969)”, Journal of Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies, No.20, 2011, pp.155-179.
· “China-Southeast Asian Cultural Diplomacy in the Perspective of ‘Belt and Road’ Initiative”, 2016 Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (20720161023), Jan 2016-Dec 2018.
|| Homepage | Favorite | E-mail | Friendsite| Anounce | AdminLogin|